Posts Tagged ‘Swatch Book’
Going on a trip this summer? Have a cute kid/dog/friend/spouse/garden gnome? Looking for an inexpensive and easy way to showcase some photos? You *need* to make an MDS Swatchbook with the Reasons I Heart You Digital Template (see it online).
Here’s how it works:
- Download the MDS program to your computer (try the FREE 30 day trial)
- Design projects on your computer, using your own photos, with my FREE Step-By-Step My Digital Studio Tutorial (click here to download it – 12 MB)
- Use the “share your project” button in the program to send your project to my online store
- Purchase the finished swatchbook ($12.95 for 13 pages <26 sides> and plastic covers)
- Stampin’ Up! mails your swatchbook to you!
The finished 13 pages (26 sides) have a plastic page on the front and back to protect your swatch book. The pages themselves are a nice heavy paper with a slick coating that stands up really nicely to “purse abuse” (that’s the markings that usually come from having something float around in your purse for a few weeks
Here are a few more of my pages (you can see the ALL in my Reasons I Heart You Tutorial):
I can’t believe I haven’t shared this project on my blog yet! It’s been in my queue for months (since April) and I’ve shown the finished printed Swatchbook to lots of people in person. If you’re looking for a project that will inspire you to try My Digital Studio (aka MDS), then I think this is the project.
Originally I shared this project at a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Training event — I’d love to have you join my Stampin’ Up! family, too! You can learn more about how to get My Digital Studio as part of your “My Way” Demonstrator Kit here on my website.
Want to check out another of my MDS Tutorial Series? I have a 4-lesson MDS Tutorial Series (WITH VIDEOS!!) on the Sweet Details Digital Photobook Template (included with the MDS Express Free Trial). You can find the first lesson here on my blog.
Happy (digital) Stamping!