Posts Tagged ‘Shimmery White Card Stock’
How many fun new Holiday Mini Catalog items can I use on one project? A lot This is a project I demonstrated using the Enameled Glass Technique at our Demonstrator Meeting in August. (see my Video Tutorial for Enameled Glass) Are you a LovenStampfuls Demonstrator? If you haven’t seen our group meeting videos yet online, drop me an email.
Here are the brand new items I used on this project, available for order online after September 1st:
- Christmas Lodge Stamp Set from the Frostwood Lodge Product Suite (see it online)
- Mica Flakes (see it online)
- 3/8″ Velvet Stitched Ribbon (see it online)
My friend and fellow demonstrator, Betsy Crider shared this technique with me — I love it! Remember to use Shimmery White card stock for this, since it’s a bit heavier than the usual Whisper White, plus it’s got a terrific subtle shimmer that adds a nice extra sparkle to the finished card.
Check out how to make your own masks or stencils using the Big Shot, and you can design a similar card with your own flair.
This is one of the cards we made at Stamp Club with Meg during August. Be sure to let me know if you’d like to join me for Stamp Club on September 9th here in central Illinois!
- Upsy Daisy stamp set (see it online)
- Crystal Effects (see it online)
- Shimmery White Card Stock (see it online)
- Big Shot (see it online)
- Beautiful Butterflies Big Shot Die (see it online)
- Jet Black Staz-On Ink (see it online)