Posts Tagged ‘Rosettes’
Looking for wedding table decor? Baby Shower centerpieces? These are Valentine centerpieces headed to my local library for table decor, but it’s a fun idea that can be applied to any occasion: Rosettes!
To make these easy Valentine centerpieces, I used the Designer Rosette Die from Stampin’ Up! (see it online) and the More Amore Designer Series Paper (see the paper online – 129309). If you’ve never made them before, be sure to check my Designer Rosette Die Tutorial.
For this size of picks, I cut one full strip of designer paper with the rosette die, then cut it into 3 pieces before folding and gluing (TIP: hot glue for speedy rosettes!).
- Big Shot (see it online – 113439) — see more Big Shot ideas on my blog
- Designer Rosette Die (see it online) — see more Designer Rosette ideas on my blog
- Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit (see it online)
- Occasions Alphabet ( see it online – 123598)
Here’s another idea for the Designer Rosette Die same shapes (cut into 3 strips per rosette die-cut) but different paper.
Have fun with these!
Happy Stamping, and Happy Valentine’s Day!!
Supplies: Stamps – Teeny Tiny Wishes, Occasions Alphabet; Ink: Real Red, Primrose Petals; Paper: Pool Party, Real Red, Whisper White, Red Glimmer Paper, More Amore Designer Series Paper; Accessories: 1 1/4″ Circle Punch, 1 3/8″ Circle Punch, Small Heart Punch, Decorative Label Punch,
Supplies for 4 projects — ready to stamp, delivered to your front door.
It’s that time again! Yup, time to sign up for a new Round of my Stamps in the Mail Club! This Round (#25!) we’ll be featuring the FOR THE BIRDS stamp set from the 2012-2013 catalog. Stamps in the Mail Club is the perfect chance to add this set to your collection, AND receive ideas for using it!
Plus during the November/December/January Round, you’ll have a chance to stamp cards all-occasions cards — stamping should be fun, not stress you out. So we won’t focus on Christmas cards during this busy time, because I want you to enjoy your kit (not worry about not getting things done in time!).
So… What is Stamps in the Mail Club?
Delivered right to your doorstep–it’s the stamps, inks and accessories you need to complete these projects. Plus printed directions, exclusive Video Tutorials and pre-cut, pre-embossed card stock, ready-to-stamp! It’s my Stamps in the Mail Club, and you can sign up today! Here are the 4 projects you’ll make with your supplies and your Month 1 (November) Club Kit:
Look at what the Stamps in the Mail Club can do for you!
- Build your stamping supplies: kit includes $30-35 value in Stampin’ Up! product each month for 3 months in a row, and you get to keep all the coordinating stamps, inks, accessories and embellishments to use in other stamping projects
- Easy to follow: Pre-printed directions for all 4 projects in a color handout with photos and step-by-step instructions will be sent with the kit each month and necessary supplies are listed at the top of each project so you know exactly what to have at your fingertips.
- Flexible Kit Contents: build on what you own! Select alternate Stampin’ Up! product each month if you already own a Stampin’ Pad color or accessory item
- No sorting or struggling: materials to create each project arrive pre-packaged separately for each project
- Stampin’ Up! exclusive materials: the best products on the market including heavy-weight Designer Paper and cardstock, timeless images, and perfectly coordinated color scheme
- Learn more each month: the 3-month subscription teaches you how to use what you’ve purchased and presents inspiring ideas on how to make the most of your investment in supplies
Here’s a review from a long-time Stamps in the Mail Club subscriber:
From Jill F: “[Stamps in the Mail Club] is the BEST club I have been involved with. It is so nice to go to my stamp room, pull out the directions and the cello bag and get busy!! Thanks for offering this club.”
You can subscribe to the 3-month Stamps in the Mail Club for just $45 each month! Click here for details on the kit contents for November, as well as details on the Exclusive Video Tutorials for Stamps in the Mail Club Members.
Ready to sign up now? Need more details? Click here and use the big “email Meg” button to request your Paypal Invoice!
I look forward to stamping with you by mail!