Posts Tagged ‘Painters Tape’
Do you have a Pinewood Derby car to prep at your house? This year we had a Powderpuff Derby car to build (same as pinewood, but for the Girl Scouts). The project was a Daddy & Me project, and this year my daughter learned how to paint with masks… and Stampin’ Up! punches.
- Tape wide painter’s tape to a piece of butcher paper
- Use a punch to punch a shape from the paper
- Gently remove the punched tape from the paper
- Apply tape to car & paint
- Remove tape for perfect shaped effect!
Gotta love it when the tools are handy for exactly what you want. So whether you’re building a car now or you’re painting something else entirely, remember to try your Stampin’ Up! punches… or even your Big Shot Dies!