Posts Tagged ‘Outlined Occasions’
The Outlined Occasions stamp set is a terrific addition (especially for free!) to a stamping stash. The set includes some great words, perfect to complement a ‘fun’ color scheme or designer series paper.
Don’t forget that you only have 3 days left to order during Sale-A-Bration!
This card is based on the Note Cards & Envelopes (see them online) which come 20 to a pack, for only $5.95 (pretty nice, plus they’re convenient to have on hand). I made a couple of layers and scalloped the bottoms to add some interest. The words are stamped and colored with the matching Stampin’ Write Markers.
- 123002 In Color Markers 2011-2013 $14.95
- 122940 In Color Printed Brads $7.95
- 124329 In Color Assorted Card Stock 2011-2013 $6.95
- 119882 Scallop Edge Border Punch $15.95
- 107311 Note Cards & Envelopes (20) $5.95
And guess what? The total of bundle before shipping and tax = $51.75, which means you get to pick out a stamp set for free (like the Outlined Occasions set!) with your order, as long as you order before the end of the day on March 31st.
Here are some samples from my blog:
- Fresh Vintage stamp set
- Triple Treat Flower stamp
- Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper
- Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brads Bundle
- Elementary Elegance stamp set
- Sprinkled Expressions stamp set
- Outlined Occasions stamp set
Just remember to place your order before March 31st — after March 31st, the Sale-A-Bration special is over!
Did you see my post from yesterday? It was about making the most of little strips of Designer Series Paper. Today’s card lets you use up little scraps of card stock, too! The Outlined Occasions stamp set is from the Sale-A-Bration Mini Catalog (only til March 31). The colors here are the 2011-2013 In Colors: Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party and Wisteria Wonder.
To make the background:
- Layer strips of on a piece of card stock and cut down to final size
- Place in Houndstooth Embossing Folder and run through Big Shot (see it online)
- Layer on card and decorate as desired
Looking for a fun new shape for your cards? Time to pull out your Big Shot Machine (see it online) and your Scallop Square Die (see it online)! Paired with the Outlined Occasions stamp set (free with a $50 order during Sale-A-Bration) this is a quick & easy note card.
**BIG SHOT TECHNIQUE TIP** The note card is easy. Just fold your card stock in half to make the card. Place the folded card stock on your die so that the fold is INSIDE the cutting edge. The fold won’t be cut off when you put the die through the Big Shot, and you’re left with a fun scalloped note card shape!
Like the colors? They’re all from the 2011-2013 In Colors, which you can get in a set of markers, card stock, printed brads and more (check them out). Even cooler? You could get started on your color collection with my February Stamps in the Mail Club Kit (learn more about stamping by mail).
If you’re in love with the simple circle punch flower on this card, say a ‘thank you’ to Stampin’ Up! for giving me the inspiration. This flower is copied from the hand-made chocolates that were on our Make N Take tables at Leadership last month. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 5 Petal Flower Punch (use one ‘petal’ for the leaf) – (see it online)
- 1″ Circle Punch (see it online)
- 1/2″ Circle Punch (see it online)
- Clear Rhinestone Brads (see it online)
Want to see more Scallop Square Die projects? Here are a few more on my blog.
Or want to learn more about Sale-A-Bration and how to qualify for free stamps? Here you go!
Back by popular demand!! This year, I’m again offering a special for online orders! When you place an order for $50 or more, you get to pick out an Idea & Inspiration Sheet for free!
What’s an Idea & Inspiration Sheet? Good question
- photos and detailed instructions for up to 4 projects
- features a Sale-A-Bration product or stamp set
- highlights a specific set of supplies that total at or around $50
- ideas you can adapt to any stamp set or color scheme you have on hand
- perfect for printing at home to keep handy when you stamp
So when you place your order with me, whether in person at an event or online through my website, just send me an email and let me know which of my Idea & Inspiration Sheets you’d like for FREE! You’ll receive an I&I Sheet for EACH $50 you order through me.
- Outlined Occasions Note Cards Bundle
- Fresh Vintage Black & White Bundle
- Everyday Elegance Simply Sent Kit Bundle
- Elementary Elegance Designer Cuts Bundle
- Elementary Elegance Note Card Bundle
- Everyday Enchantment Product Suite Bundle
Check out all your choices on my website! Make the most of your Sale-A-Bration free products with Idea & Inspiration Sheets from Meg.
Or want to get ALL SIX of the Idea & Inspiration Sheets? Join my LovenStampfuls Demonstrator Team, and you’ll receive all 6 of my Idea & Inspiration Sheets! Don’t forget the $50 off special on the Demonstrator Kit, PLUS you’ll receive free Designer Series Paper for the YEAR! Be sure to check the details.
Have you seen it yet? The new Occasions Mini Catalog and the exclusive Sale-A-Bration stamp sets and paper will be out in January — but unless you’re a demonstrator, you’ll have to wait til then for a glimpse of the actual items.
OR, you can bring Sale-A-Bration to your house EARLY, as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator!! Today and tomorrow (Dec 13 & 14), you have the chance to join my Demonstrator Family at $50 off, AND get $120 in FREE Designer Series Paper!!
Eeek… it’s pretty exciting actually. Be sure to check out the details I posted yesterday, or sign up now, if you’re ready to take advantage of the offer. Need a Christmas present idea for yourself? Really, Merry Christmas to you!
Along with the other demonstrator perks (check out a list), here are 2 important extras:
- You can pre-order from the Occasions Mini Catalog right now!
- AND you’ll get FREE Sale-A-Bration sets for every $50 you spend on your Occasions Mini Preorder!
I’ve been playing with my new supplies from the upcoming Mini Catalogs, and wanted to share one sample. Okay, 2. I couldn’t choose between them. Here are two cards that we made at my LovenStampfuls group Holiday Party this past weekend:
Love the Designer Series Paper and stamp set and the sweet paper cut-out shape?? They’re all coming, in the Sale-A-Bration Mini Catalog, due out January 24th. OR, you can have them NOW if you’re a demonstrator
Eek! Loving this new Big Shot Die, which makes rosettes a breeze. I was literally doing a little dance in my stamp room the first time I created a rosette with it. This one’s little, but the die also makes rosettes measuring 10-3/4″ across. The Designer Rosette Die comes out on January 4th in the Occasions Mini Catalog, unless you’re a Demonstrator and want to pre-order now…
Okay, enough teasing for now. But really, we do have a lot of fun as demonstrators, whether you want to purchase for yourself at a discount (learn more) or you’d like to build a business that pays for your stamping addic…oops, I meant stamping hobby, or even use your Stampin’ Up! income to pay a family bill or two each month. I’m here to help you get whatever YOU want out of being a demonstrator!
The 2-day Demonstrator Starter Kit special is fabulous — I’m sure Santa would love some help from the UPS delivery truck delivering to your house! (see the Starter Kit contents)