Posts Tagged ‘Online Extravaganza’
Today’s the last day to shop the Online Extravaganza! Here’s another Christmas card idea using the Many Merry Messages stamp set (see it online). The fold is simple:
- Begin with 4-1/4″ x 11″ card stock, fold in half
- Bring the front edge back to the fold, and you have the “z” fold shown here
Just remember to pay attention to where you add adhesive on your Dasher stamp set panel, so you don’t seal your card shut
Even more fun? The Many Merry Messages stamp set is a great fit for this project. (see it online) The Snowflake Punch provides a seasonal accent, but you could change it up for any occasion with the Gift Givers stamp set from the Holiday Mini Catalog (see it online).
The Glimmer Paper comes in handy for all kinds of projects, and hands this little treat the “bling” factor (see it online). Colors here? They’re from the 2011-2013 In Colors: Pool Party and Island Indigo.
Finally, if you’re looking for help with assembling your Candy Wrapper die cuts, be sure to check out my Video Tutorial for putting these together.
Here are a couple of quick “How To” tips for the Candy Wrapper Die:
- Use the Premium Crease Pad (see it online) to be sure to get strong creases, especially when using Designer Series Paper
- Fold along the horizontal and vertical lines first, then fold all the “x” creases at the ends
- Use Sticky Strip to hold the box together. Be sure to assemble the box ‘flat’ (check the Video Tutorial)
- To fold the ends, fold them back and forth as if they’re milk cartons (again, check the Video). Then separate the end and “twist & open”
Have fun with these quick little treats!!
Looking for a fun holiday gift project? A vacation project to make with kids? You’ll want to be sure to add the Flight of the Butterfly stamp set to your collection at 50% off until November 30th as part of the ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA (see it online), as well as the matching Butterfly Punch (see it online) so you can make these fun Photo Holder Clips!
The Flight of the Butterfly and the matching punch are a quick way to add fun ornaments to any project. And what project can’t use a butterfly?
If you want to make these yourself, be sure to check my original post for the directions and details.
Be sure to check my other Online Extravaganza posts for more ‘don’t miss’ ideas with these sale items!
How about a really gorgeous card with a fun fold?! Here’s a fun card with the On Your Birthday stamp set (see it online). The message on the front of the card is easily the most-requested birthday stamp that I have.
The card is created from two pieces cut with the Scallop Square Die. Just attach them with a brad at the corner, and you’re set!
Do you have some crafty kids or friends or family on your Shopping List this year? Then RUN over to the Online Extravaganza to check out the sales!!
My favorite sale Gift Combo? EEK!! I’m so excited I can hardly stand it!! Hands-down, here it is (click on each item to shop for it online–note that sale prices may not reflect until you click to add an item to your cart):
- Getting Started Stampin’ Spots (11 colors of ink for $13.17, reg $21.95 — 119979)
- Every Little Bit Clear Mount Stamp Set (28 stamps for $16.77, reg $27.95! – 120558)
- Clear Block A (you’ll need this for the Clear Mount stamps — $3.95 — 118487)
- Whisper White Notecards & Envelopes (set of 20 for $5.95 — 107311)
Total before shipping/tax? Only $39.84!! (normally $60!!)
The Every Little Bit stamp set is my favorite all-purpose stamp set. Kids of ALL ages love it, and it has a stamp for every occasion. There are even stamps for the holidays — including Christmas! Simple cards are oh-so-sweet with these images!
These images also make great GIFT TAG stamps — just add a couple of stamped ornaments to your package tags.
Or if you want to add to your kit, I’d check out the stamp sets that are 50% off. There are several greeting sets, including one that I’ve been drooling over for months — the Occasions Alphabet! (see it online)
If you do want to add the Occasions Alphabet to your gift, you might want to choose the Clear Block B (see it online) instead of the A Block, since the B size would work for BOTH the Occasions Alphabet and the Every Little Bit stamp set.
Whew! Okay, I’m going to go browse the sale a little more!! Here are THREE TIPS to make your ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA shopping experience a little smoother:
- When you click on a part of the sale (i.e. 50% off items), towards the right of the screen there is a pulldown menu titled “Show:”. By default, the screen shows 8 items. If you select “ALL” then you’ll be able to see all the items in that category at once — much easier to browse
- Remember that the sale prices MAY NOT be reflected until you click to add an item to your cart. Go ahead and add anything you want to check… you can always remove it later. Or not
- Occasionally jot down the product numbers you’re planning to purchase. The cart will not remember your order if you come back to finish shopping later.
Click here to visit Meg’s site and shop NOW! Remember that sale prices last only until November 30th!
Have fun shopping! And Happy Stamping!
Right now, when you browse the prices for sale items, they show as regular price. To see the sale price, you need add an item to your cart.
our Online Extravaganza has begun.
P.S. Discounts are applied when you add the product to the shopping cart.
Images © 2011 Stampin’ Up!®
Created by CraftyPerson Production © www.craftyperson.com All Rights Reserved.