Posts Tagged ‘Mini Milk Carton Die’
It’s that time again! Yup, time to sign up for a new Round of my Stamps in the Mail Club! This Round (#26!) we’ll be featuring the new OH, HELLO stamp set from the Spring Catalog. Stamps in the Mail Club is the perfect chance to add this set to your collection, AND receive ideas for using it!
Plus during the February/March/April Round, you’ll have a chance to earn free Sale-A-Bration stamp sets with your kits.
So… What is Stamps in the Mail Club?
Delivered right to your doorstep–it’s the stamps, inks and accessories you need to complete these projects. Plus printed directions, exclusive Video Tutorials and pre-cut, pre-embossed card stock, ready-to-stamp! It’s my Stamps in the Mail Club, and you can sign up today! Above are the 4 projects you’ll make with your supplies and your Month 1 Club Kit.
Look at what the Stamps in the Mail Club can do for you!
- Build your stamping supplies: kit includes $30-35 value in Stampin’ Up! product each month for 3 months in a row, and you get to keep all the coordinating stamps, inks, accessories and embellishments to use in other stamping projects
- Easy to follow: Pre-printed directions for all 4 projects in a color handout with photos and step-by-step instructions will be sent with the kit each month and necessary supplies are listed at the top of each project so you know exactly what to have at your fingertips.
- Flexible Kit Contents: build on what you own! Select alternate Stampin’ Up! product each month if you already own a Stampin’ Pad color or accessory item
- No sorting or struggling: materials to create each project arrive pre-packaged separately for each project
- Stampin’ Up! exclusive materials: the best products on the market including heavy-weight Designer Paper and cardstock, timeless images, and perfectly coordinated color scheme
- Learn more each month: the 3-month subscription teaches you how to use what you’ve purchased and presents inspiring ideas on how to make the most of your investment in supplies
Here’s a review from a past Stamps in the Mail Club subscriber:
From Jill F: “[Stamps in the Mail Club] is the BEST club I have been involved with. It is so nice to go to my stamp room, pull out the directions and the cello bag and get busy!! Thanks for offering this club.”
You can subscribe to the 3-month Stamps in the Mail Club for just $45 each month! Click here for details on the kit contents for February, as well as details on the Exclusive Video Tutorials for Stamps in the Mail Club Members and free Sale-A-Bration rewards.
Ready to sign up now? Need more details? Click here and use the big “email Meg” button to request your Paypal Invoice!
Still not sure? I think you’ll love these projects! If you’d like to see what all kinds of projects we’ve made in the past, I have a few of them shared on my blog — look at the gallery now.
I look forward to stamping with you by mail!
Heads up — get ready for Valentine’s Day! The Gift Givers stamp set (see it online) goes out with the Holiday Mini Catalog, at midnight on January 3rd (MT). So if you’d like to add it to your stamp shelf, don’t wait. I promise that you’ll keep this one handy all year long, since it has an image for every holiday, as well as a punch to match!
Plus cocoa is perfect all winter long — and especially as a gift with 2 packets for Valentine treats! This was one of my Stamp Club projects from December. We meet again on January 11th (check my calendar)
Here’s what you need to know about this project:
- The 6 Panel Box is created from the Mini Milk Carton Die for the Big Shot. Here’s a brief set of instructions for putting it together. I just wrapped a piece of Holly Berry Bouquet Designer Paper around the top instead of folding the tops down. (yes, it’s glittery on one side!)
- The nested hearts around the Sweetheart Treat Cup (see them online) are created with the Large Heart Punch (hole for the cup) and the NEW Framelits Dies Hearts Collection (coming January 4th in the Occasions Mini Catalog).
Here are all the SPECIALS and Limited Time Availability on the items in this project, if you’d like to get any of them on sale (up to 80% off!) or before they’re gone:
On the Clearance Rack (due to the change in body style on the punches):
- Large Heart Punch — matches the owl/heart image (see it online)
- Scallop Circle Punch — matches Gift Givers (see it online)
- Curly Label Punch — matches Gift Givers (see it online)
- 1-3/4″ Circle Punch — matches Gift Givers (see it online)
And from the Holiday Mini Catalog (only until January 3rd at midnight MT):
So head on over to shop now — don’t miss out!
- Click to shop the Holiday Mini Catalog (before midnight, Jan 3rd, MT)
- Click to shop the Clearance Rack Blitz (before midnight, Jan 3rd, MT)
You’ve seen the Mini Milk Carton Die for the Big Shot, right? (see it online) Did you know you can make it ‘merry’? At the Stampin’ Up! Convention last summer, they showed us how to take two of the milk carton die cut pieces, trim them to 3 panels each, then put them together. (Here’s a shot of how that looked on stage)
I made a Christmas version of the box as my Hostess Gift at several workshops in November, using the Pines and Poinsettias stamp set (see it online) and the Holly Berry Bouquet Designer Series Paper (see it online) from the Holiday Mini Catalog.
The tag is created with the Decorative Label Punch, which I use ALL the time (see more ideas on my blog).
Want to guess how many pictures I took at Convention this year? 300? 500? 1000? Keep going: I took about 1200. And I know demonstrators who took TWICE as many! There were so many ideas shared, and Day 2 of the Stampin’ Up! Convention started out with classes and ideas.
Here’s a great idea using the Milk Carton Die for the Big Shot to make a 6-sided box. Donna Griffith showed this one, created by cutting two Milk Carton pieces and trimming one panel from each.
Here’s another idea, using the corner of the Decorative Label Punch to create an ornate corner for layering.
There were several more stage walks, to celebrate demonstrators for their achievements in sales, recruiting and helping the demonstrators in your group to promote, and I was excited to be honored in each category. Here’s a shot of me walking across the stage with my stamping friend Lynsay Mahon. Stampin’ Up! has been a great way to make some fabulous friends!
We also spend time visiting display boards and touring the displays set up by Stampin’ Up!, highlighting each of the new Product Suites in the new Stampin’ Up! Catalog (debuted July 1st). The detail and creativity astounded us!
The evening wrapped up with a “+Fun” class. The one I selected was the My Digital Studio Hybrid Class. We made a terrific calendar–watch for my Class & “To Go” Kit later this fall. Drop me an email if you’d like the details when they’re ready!
One last chance to hang out until way past bedtime. We gathered in the room of several fellow demonstrators to talk about the Holiday Mini Catalog (yay!) and all the creative ideas we could come up with for the new products!
But fortunately, it’s not hard to have a cute Designer Series Paper bird with the new Extra Large Two-Step Bird Punch in the Occasions Mini Catalog! What a fun punch–all three elements are actually on the same punch. So you can punch them all out at once, or if you want different colors, put strips of cardstock in and punch just the elements you want.
On my birdhouse sides, I used the Sale-A-Bration Good Neighbor stamp set (one of the free choices with a $50 order during Sale-A-Bration). This is my 6-year old daughter’s new favorite stamp set. All the little roofs and trees and buildings are different pieces so you can mix and match anything you like!
The main part of the birdhouse uses the Mini Milk Carton Die, which is actually the Big Shot die featured in my February Big Shot Die of the Month Club. This sweet little birdhouse is one of the 4 projects that you’ll make when you sign up for my club.
You’ll get the Mini Milk Carton die as part of your Club fee ($42), plus you’ll receive pre-cut cardstock and embellishments ready-to-stamp along with printed directions for 4 projects. Just use whatever stamps and inks you have on hand at home, and your new Big Shot die!
If you’ve never tried one of my clubs, this is a great chance to try one out. You can even add to your Big Shot Die of the Month Club order and receive a free Sale-A-Bration stamp set of your choice! (Click here to learn more about my Big Shot Club)
To Order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!
Stamps: Good Neighbors (Sale-A-Bration set — wood mount:118378, clear mount:119116), Vintage Labels (Sale-A-Bration set — wood mount:118392, clear mount:119122)
Ink: Rose Red, Regal Rose, Always Artichoke, Soft Suede
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Soft Suede, Always Artichoke, Welcome Neighbor Designer Series Paper Pad (Sale-A-Bration selection — 118401)
Accessories: Big Shot (113439), Mini Milk Carton Die (117310), Scallop Trim Border (Sale-A-Bration selection 118402), Extra Large Two-Step Bird Punch (117191), Hemp Twine (100982), 1″ Circle Punch (109046), Curly Label Punch (112208)