Posts Tagged ‘In Color Dahlias’
LESS THAN 1 week left of Sale-A-Bration (only until March 22nd!), but the good news is that I have another tutorial for you! This week when you place an order with me, either online in my store or in person, you’ll get the next of Meg’s Final 5 Tutorials – for the Madison Avenue stamp set (see it online – 129660).
For this week’s tutorial, you’ll want the following supplies to be able to make the four projects as shown: (click the product numbers to see the items in my online store, then add them to your shopping cart)
Makes approx. 30 greeting cards with envelopes (4 designs in the tutorial):
- 126835 In Color Card Stock & Pad Kit 2012-2014 (includes 5 pads and 20 sheets assorted Card Stock) $29.95
- 118309 Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack $16.95
- 127556 In Color Dahlias $7.95
Total of bundle before shipping and tax = $54.85
Then add the MADISON AVENUE Stamp Set (w-129657 or c-129660) to your order for free.
Let me know if you have any questions about this fun program – email Meg.
Don’t forget that when you sign up as a demonstrator with me during Sale-A-Bration, you’ll get all 5 tutorials! You can learn more about becoming a demonstrator on my website. Or if you’re ready to do it now, you can sign up directly online 24-7!
Supplies for 4 projects — ready to stamp, delivered to your front door.
Sometimes it’s fun to make something for your home decor – something crafty that you’ll keep around for a season or two. Here’s a door hanger (the finished size is about 5 x 5″). I created it for two special party hostesses in July – both Erica and Vickie got to keep one!
The stamps, inks and punches are nearly the same as a Stamp Club project that we made in June (check it out). I used the Pleasant Poppies stamp set (see it online), the Papillon Potpourri stamp set (see it online) and the Elegant Butterfly Punch (see it online).
- Cut a piece of First Edition Specialty Paper (see it online) and a piece of Chipboard to the same size (5 1/2 x 5 1/2″ here)
- Glue together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Use the 3 1/2″ Circle Die for Big Shot to cut the center from the the frame
- Poke holes for the Antique Brads at the top corners and add brads and ribbon.
- Stamp a background paper and layer as desired. Attach and embellish!
These would make fun little hostess gifts for showers or backyard BBQ gatherings. Try your own hand at creating something that’s not a card or a scrapbook page!
I’ve gotten so many emails in the last 3 weeks, asking when my Stamps in the Mail Club will be ready to announce… drumroll please… it’s here! For this round, Stamps in the Mail will be a 2-month Club, for the months of June & July. And you’re going to LOVE the chance to get NEW stamps, NEW ink pads and NEW In Color Markers!
I’m excited to announce that we’ll be featuring a NEW stamp set — Betsy’s Blossoms, and June Kits will also include a NEW Basic Black ink pad. As always, if you’d rather pick another item, that’s fine, but I think you’ll like the gorgeous images that the NEW ink pads produce. (learn more about the new ink pads)
In the July Kit for Stamps in the Mail Club, you’ll get ANOTHER new stamp set — Itty Bitty Banners, plus the NEW In Color Markers for 2012-2014!!
So… What is Stamps in the Mail Club?
Delivered right to your doorstep–it’s the stamps, inks and accessories you need to complete these projects. Plus printed directions, exclusive Video Tutorials and pre-cut, pre-embossed card stock, ready-to-stamp! It’s my Stamps in the Mail Club, and you can sign up today! Here are the 4 projects you’ll make with your supplies and your Month 1 (June) Club Kit:
Look at what the Stamps in the Mail Club can do for you!
- Build your stamping supplies: kit includes $30-35 value in Stampin’ Up! product each month for a special 2 months in a row, and you get to keep all the coordinating stamps, inks, accessories and embellishments to use in other stamping projects
- Easy to follow: Pre-printed directions for all 4 projects in a color handout with photos and step-by-step instructions will be sent with the kit each month and necessary supplies are listed at the top of each project so you know exactly what to have at your fingertips.
- Flexible Kit Contents: build on what you own! Select alternate Stampin’ Up! product each month if you already own a Stampin’ Pad color or accessory item
- No sorting or struggling: materials to create each project arrive pre-packaged separately for each project
- Stampin’ Up! exclusive materials: the best products on the market including heavy-weight Designer Paper and cardstock, timeless images, and perfectly coordinated color scheme
- Learn more each month: the special 2-month subscription teaches you how to use what you’ve purchased and presents inspiring ideas on how to make the most of your investment in supplies
Here’s a review from a past Stamps in the Mail Club subscriber:
From Jill F: “[Stamps in the Mail Club] is the BEST club I have been involved with. It is so nice to go to my stamp room, pull out the directions and the cello bag and get busy!! Thanks for offering this club.”
You can subscribe to the special 2-month Stamps in the Mail Club for just $45 each month! Click here for details on the kit contents for June, as well as details on the Exclusive Video Tutorials for Stamps in the Mail Club Members.
Ready to sign up now? Need more details? Click here and use the big “email Meg” button to request your Paypal Invoice!
I look forward to stamping with you by mail!