Posts Tagged ‘Holiday Mini Catalog’
For sure, how is it possible that this day was packed with so much, and it was only the first day! Okay, here goes my fast photo tour of the Stampin’ Up! Convention, Day 1… (which was yesterday, if you’re losing track of the days like me!)
Here’s the Main Stage display–Stampin Up does a fabulous job of putting their stamp on everything (ha, bad pun intended), including the stage background.
One of the highlights of the morning was a chance to walk across the stage and be recognized for all the demonstrators who shared Stampin Up with a friend this year. Each of these Green Hat Girls had at least one person sign up to be a demonstrator with them. Way to go!! Just think, you could be one of us next year, if you wanted to take advantage of the $99 special before the end of July!
We also saw several fabulous projects created with the supplies from the Christmas Keepsake Box Kit that comes as a bonus with the July Demo Starter Kit special.
Next surprise? New Holiday Mini Catalog! We saw more of the incredible product suites from the upcoming Mini Catalog (customers begin ordering Sept 1, but demonstrators get to preorder Aug 1!). Then we got our very own copy of the new Mini!! See everyone with their heads in the mini? Those are looks of concentration!!
Then at lunch we had a Sneak Peek of one of the products coming up later this fall… (got a guess?) yum!
After lunch we worked on our own Make N Take projects, this stamping thing sure is fun! Hee hee… We didn’t quite finish the beautiful projects, so you’ll have to hold off for pictures of those. But here is a shot of my mom and Theresa working out the details of one of the projects.
The Annual Awards were held in the evening, announcing and honoring the demonstrators who earned the Incentive Trip to Disneyworld next spring. We also learned the locations for next year’s trips. Drumroll please… Hilton Head Island for the Getaway Trip and FIJI for the Grand Vacation!!
Interested?! Let me know if you have any questions about how Stampin Up can send you and a guest to Hilton Head Island or….FIJI! (can you tell I’m still excited about that one?)
Lastly, the Demonstrator of the Year awards were announced. I was thrilled to be recognized this year as the #35 demonstrator out of roughly 45,000 in the US. Very exciting, plus wonderful to be surrounded by my demo family!
Whee… Can’t wait to see all that is in store for us the rest of the week. I just need to figure out how to stay awake for it!
I’m SO excited about this project for my new Stamps in the Mail Club Round!! Each month Club members make 3 cards plus a ‘wow’ fun project of some kind. I’ve been offering this club for over 4 years. Round 17 begins in September, so you can jump in and join the club right now!
The September month of the Stamps in the Mail Club will feature the exciting new PAISLEY PRINTS stamp set from the Stampin’ Up! HOLIDAY Mini Catalog (debuts on September 1st). Be the first to create beautiful projects with a new stamp set!
In September, the “wow” project will be a set of Twist Gift Boxes featuring the NEW CANDY WRAPPER DIE for the Big Shot. You don’t have to own a Big Shot to participate in the Stamps in the Mail Club though–your supplies will come pre-cut and ready to use.
Look at what the Stamps in the Mail Club can do for you!
- Build your stamping supplies: kit includes $30-35 value in Stampin’ Up! product each month for 3 months in a row, and you get to keep all the coordinating stamps, inks, accessories and embellishments to use in other stamping projects
- Easy to follow: Pre-printed directions for all 4 projects in a color handout with photos and step-by-step instructions will be sent with the kit each month and necessary supplies are listed at the top of each project so you know exactly what to have at your fingertips.
- Flexible Kit Contents: build on what you own! Select alternate Stampin’ Up! product each month if you already own a Stampin’ Pad color or accessory item
- No sorting or struggling: materials to create each project arrive pre-packaged separately for each project
- Stampin’ Up! exclusive materials: the best products on the market including heavy-weight Designer Paper and cardstock, timeless images, and perfectly coordinated color scheme
- Learn more each month: the 3-month subscription teaches you how to use what you’ve purchased and presents inspiring ideas on how to make the most of your investment in supplies
You can subscribe to the 3-month Stamps in the Mail Club for just $45 each month! Click here for details on the kit contents for September, as well as details on the Exclusive Video Tutorials for Stamps in the Mail Club Members.