Posts Tagged ‘Fun Flowers’
At Stampin’ Up! events, I often like to take a little gift to share with my LovenStampfuls Demonstrator group, and I wanted to share the brooch pins that I brought for Leadership in San Antonio last month. There were 10 of us attending (yay for a fun group!) and we had a great time.
I added layers of old denim between the Twitterpated flowers, and the whole pin is held together by an Antique Brad (see them online). The little Jewelry Tag Punch piece (see it online) adds an extra touch with the “friends” sentiment from the Tiny Tags stamp set (see it online).
I’m looking at the thermometer and we’re at 57 degrees today! Wahoo!! Really, this is pretty exciting after the winter snows. I realize that it may not last, but for the moment, I’m stamping for Spring.
If you’re already signed up for my Stamps in the Mail Club, then you’ll be getting supplies and exclusive Video Tutorials for these projects in March! And if you haven’t signed up for Club yet, you can still jump in. You can check the details online and then send me an email so we can get you started!
Did you see the Blossom Bouquet in the back? That’s one of my favorite projects for this month. I used the Petal Cone Die (see it online) to create the vase for the flowers. Be sure to check out more of my recent Petal Cone Die projects.
Don’t you love how the Build A Blossom stamp set and punch also coordinate with the Fun Flowers Bigz Die (see it online) for the Big Shot (see it online)? It’s too much fun to mix and match these blooms.
I can’t say how much fun I had with this project–sometimes a project just comes along that makes me stop and realize how much I actually love to stamp. Do you know what I mean?
In any case, this project can be created as a greeting card (just add 1 page) or as a Mini Scrapbook Album for any occasion (add as many pages as you need).
Here are the Video Tutorials (Part 1 & Part 2) for creating this project on your own:
Here is the Supply List for this project. All supplies are available for order online through your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator — I’m happy to help you with an order if you don’t have a demonstrator! (click to view online):
- Big Shot Die Cut Machine (includes Cutting Mats and Spacer Platform) – 113439
- Letterpress Plate Lots of Love – 120983
- Petal Cone Die – 121810
- Fun Flowers Die – 121812
- Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder – 120175
- Premium Crease Pad for the Big Shot – 113476
- Stamping Sponges – 101610
- Designer BIG Buttons (Sweet Stitches) – 122302
- Melon Mambo Pompom Trim -123322
- Sticky Strip Adhesive – 104294
- Mini Glue Dots -103683
- Melon Mambo Ink Pad – 115656
- Early Espresso Ink Pad – 119670
- Pretty in Pink Card Stock – 100459
- Versamark Ink Pad – 102283
- Ice Cream Parlor Designer Series Paper & Quick Accents – 122242 (only available as a FREE selection with an order of $50 or more)
- Ice Cream Parlor Ribbon & Button Pack – 123529 (only availabe as a FREE selection with an order of $50 or more)
Interested in learning more about making projects like this on your own? Be sure to check out my Stamps in the Mail Club for ready-to-stamp kits, delivered to your doorstep, complete with Exclusive step-by-step Video Tutorials. (click to learn more)
And if you’re in central Illinois, join me tonight! We’re making this project at Stamp Club! Email me for directions and details.