Posts Tagged ‘Corner Rounder Punch’
Looking for a fun summer project? This one is great for kids and grown-ups alike! Try using your stamps to make your own Charm Bracelet! Here are some samples of bracelets that the kids made at Summer Scrap Camp here last month with shrink art plastic.
The charms are made with shrink plastic (check your local craft store – ie Shrinky Dinks) and are stamped with a variety of images. Here are two of our favorites from Stampin’ Up!:
- Easy Events (see it online – clear mount 123225 or wood 116958)
- Make A Monster (see it online – clear 120606 or wood 118742)
Here are the directions for making your charms:
- Cut plastic to size (ours were 2 x 2 1/2″)
- Stamp with Jet Black Staz-On Ink (see it online – 101406)
- Color with permanent markers (colors darken a LOT when shrunk)
- Round corners with a Corner Rounder Punch (see it online – 119871)
- Shrink according to directions in the oven, or use your Heat Tool for a more instant gratification (see it online – 129053)
- Add to your favorite charm bracelet!
Have fun this summer and make a few charms to show off your stamping style! Or looking for more kid projects? Here are some other suggestions on my blog!
With the whirlwind of holidays, I find myself looking forward to relaxing with family. Fun things at our house? Stamping, of course! Here’s a simple Christmas Lodge card that’s easy to collect supplies for, plus a breeze to stamp.
This was one of my Christmas Card Class projects in this fall — if you haven’t signed up for my All-Occasions Card Class (yes, you have to be here in Central Illinois…) you can check out details here.
Supplies: Christmas Lodge stamp set, Frostwood Lodge Designer Series Paper, Corner Rounder Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink Pad, Garden Green Classic Ink Pad, Garden Green Card Stock, Whisper White Card Stock, Jewel Rhinestones