Posts Tagged ‘Butterfly Punch’
It’s that time again! Yup, time to sign up for a new Round of my Stamps in the Mail Club! This Round (#26!) we’ll be featuring the new OH, HELLO stamp set from the Spring Catalog. Stamps in the Mail Club is the perfect chance to add this set to your collection, AND receive ideas for using it!
Plus during the February/March/April Round, you’ll have a chance to earn free Sale-A-Bration stamp sets with your kits.
So… What is Stamps in the Mail Club?
Delivered right to your doorstep–it’s the stamps, inks and accessories you need to complete these projects. Plus printed directions, exclusive Video Tutorials and pre-cut, pre-embossed card stock, ready-to-stamp! It’s my Stamps in the Mail Club, and you can sign up today! Above are the 4 projects you’ll make with your supplies and your Month 1 Club Kit.
Look at what the Stamps in the Mail Club can do for you!
- Build your stamping supplies: kit includes $30-35 value in Stampin’ Up! product each month for 3 months in a row, and you get to keep all the coordinating stamps, inks, accessories and embellishments to use in other stamping projects
- Easy to follow: Pre-printed directions for all 4 projects in a color handout with photos and step-by-step instructions will be sent with the kit each month and necessary supplies are listed at the top of each project so you know exactly what to have at your fingertips.
- Flexible Kit Contents: build on what you own! Select alternate Stampin’ Up! product each month if you already own a Stampin’ Pad color or accessory item
- No sorting or struggling: materials to create each project arrive pre-packaged separately for each project
- Stampin’ Up! exclusive materials: the best products on the market including heavy-weight Designer Paper and cardstock, timeless images, and perfectly coordinated color scheme
- Learn more each month: the 3-month subscription teaches you how to use what you’ve purchased and presents inspiring ideas on how to make the most of your investment in supplies
Here’s a review from a past Stamps in the Mail Club subscriber:
From Jill F: “[Stamps in the Mail Club] is the BEST club I have been involved with. It is so nice to go to my stamp room, pull out the directions and the cello bag and get busy!! Thanks for offering this club.”
You can subscribe to the 3-month Stamps in the Mail Club for just $45 each month! Click here for details on the kit contents for February, as well as details on the Exclusive Video Tutorials for Stamps in the Mail Club Members and free Sale-A-Bration rewards.
Ready to sign up now? Need more details? Click here and use the big “email Meg” button to request your Paypal Invoice!
Still not sure? I think you’ll love these projects! If you’d like to see what all kinds of projects we’ve made in the past, I have a few of them shared on my blog — look at the gallery now.
I look forward to stamping with you by mail!
Looking for a fun holiday gift project? A vacation project to make with kids? You’ll want to be sure to add the Flight of the Butterfly stamp set to your collection at 50% off until November 30th as part of the ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA (see it online), as well as the matching Butterfly Punch (see it online) so you can make these fun Photo Holder Clips!
The Flight of the Butterfly and the matching punch are a quick way to add fun ornaments to any project. And what project can’t use a butterfly?
If you want to make these yourself, be sure to check my original post for the directions and details.
Be sure to check my other Online Extravaganza posts for more ‘don’t miss’ ideas with these sale items!
As this blog entry posts, I’ll be in a plane somewhere over Kansas. Well, at least hopefully! I guess you never know with airline schedules these days. But I’m excited to head to beautiful St. George, Utah for several days of relaxing, visiting with demonstrator friends and being spoiled at Stampin’ Up!’s Founder’s Circle Retreat.
Each year Stampin’ Up! invites the top 100 from the Demonstrator of the Year Award on this special trip. We take over an entire hotel and get prepared for many many surprises. (check out some past years) Of course we have surprises for each other, including a Card Swap. For the Swap, we each make 122 of a single card front, and trade them with everyone else. When it’s all done, we go home with 122 new ideas!
Here’s my Swap for this year:
The Punch Art Angel was created using the Pennant Parade stamp set and a variety of punches:
- Pennant Builder Punch (body) — see it online
- Butterfly Punch (wings) — see it online
- Cupcake Builder Punch (hair) — see it online
- 3/4″ Circle Punch (face) — see it online
So keep an eye out for the next few days for my posts from St. George about our Founder’s Circle 2011 adventures!
Looking for a fun summer craft using supplies you have at home? Everyone needs another fridge magnet, right? Especially one that will hold a photo. I suppose you could put a ‘to do’ list in the clip, but that’s hardly as much fun.
This photo holder is clipped to my file drawers with a reminder photo of our trip to Alaska (thanks again to Stampin’ Up!!). The project is very simple:
- Add sticky magnet to one side of a clothespin
- Add Designer Series Paper in a fun shape to the other side of the clothespin (here cut with the Scallop Circle Die for Big Shot)
- Decorate as desired: this one uses the Flight of the Butterfly stamp set (see it online) and matching Butterfly Punch (see it online) along with the Fancy Flower Punch (see it online) and the 5-Petal Flower Punch (see it online).
Home again–and whew, I was thrilled to see that my suitcase weighed EXACTLY 50.0 pounds when I checked in for my flight! Really, I’m pretty sure I couldn’t do that again if I tried The agent at the check-in desk for United asked about our Convention… how to describe 3,000 stamp-crazed women, all in one place? I tried to give her the quick version, but really, you have to BE THERE to experience the excitement, the creativity and the inspiration. Oh, did I mention that you have to be a demonstrator to go to Convention? (only about 50 times But if you want to sign up, the August Mini Demo Starter Kit is only $85! Don’t miss it!
Speaking of inspiration and creativity, I wanted to share this great gift that my friend and downline member, Mary Ellen Stites, made for me. I love it!! The whole ensemble uses the Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper, and the colors are all taken from that paper: Rich Razzleberry (one of the new “In” Colors), Old Olive and Pale Plum.
Any gift looks great with coordinating wrapping… Mary Ellen decorated a composition album, a giant Giardhelli chocolate bar (yum!), a couple of really cute pins (check out the Flight of the Butterfly pin, using the new Butterfly Punch!) and a personalized pen (using letters from the Big Shot Billboard Alphabet).