Posts Tagged ‘Big Shot Adhesive Sheets’
Are you hoarding the Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper yet? There are only 2 weeks left to add this paper to your collection before Sale-A-Bration runs out! When you have only a few 1/2″ strips left for this paper (or any other paper you love), here is a great project for making the most of them – Patchwork Paper Quilts with the Big Shot Adhesive Sheets (see them online)!
Are you coming to Stamp Club with Meg today? You’ll be making this card as one of your projects. If you can’t make it, here is the ‘how to’ on the Patchwork Technique:
- Cut a piece of neutral card stock to the final size of your patchwork piece.
- Press onto a piece of Big Shot Adhesive Sheet. Remove backing paper and place adhesive-side up on your table.
- Begin with a ½” strip of Designer Series Paper across the center.
- Add strips of paper at right angles, repeating your pattern as desired.
- Trim ends and adhere to project.
Looking for more Everyday Enchantment paper projects? Here are a few on my blog! This paper is from the Sale-A-Bration Mini Catalog – download it now – and can be selected for free with a $50 order until March 31.
Did you know that I tag everything on my blog? Be sure to click the tags in the vanilla box at the bottom of my post to see more posts with similar products or techniques!