Archive for the ‘specials’ Category:
Whether you sew or not, you’re going to LOVE getting the Stampin’ Up! fabrics at HALF PRICE!
Stampin’ Up! Designer Fabrics coordinate with all the exclusive colors:
- Accessories (of course!)
You’ll find the fabrics perfect for adding a stylish touch to traditional paper projects. Available in an extra-wide fat quarters (18″ x 26″). Use it for quilting, clothing, home décor, and more!
Want inspiration? Here are some fantastic ideas for using fabric on your stamping projects.
The sale starts Monday, so get your orders ready to jump into the spring Fabric Frenzy!
- Sale Dates: Monday, March 25-Sunday, March 31, 2013
- Order online through my store or email me with your order
- No minimum purchase required to receive the discount
- All items are limited quantity at the discounted price, so order early! The discount will be removed once the limit is reached.
|Page||Item||Description||Retail Price||Sale Price|
|170||126892||Essentials Designer Fabric||$29.95||$14.98|
|171||126983||Floral District Designer Fabric||$9.95||$4.98|
|171||126894||Comfort Café Designer Fabric||$9.95||$4.98|
|171||125411||Summer Smooches Designer Fabric||$9.95||$4.98|
|171||125412||Twitterpated Designer Fabric||$9.95||$4.98|
|171||122337||Timeless Portrait Designer Fabric||$9.95||$4.98|
|171||122336||Beau Chateau Designer Fabric||$9.95||$4.98|
|171||124066||Spice Cake Designer Fabric||$9.95||$4.98|
|171||122335||Flirtatious Designer Fabric||$9.95||$4.98|
|6*||129308||Tea for Two Designer Fabric||$9.95||$4.98|
|13*||129307||More Amore Designer Fabric||$9.95||$4.98|
Where does the time go?! There are only 5 weeks of Sale-A-Bration remaining!
Don’t know about SAB? Definitely you need to check it out. Already know all about Sale-A-Bration? Perfect! Then you’ll know that Bloomin’ Marvelous is one of the stamp sets you can pick for free with a $50 order during the next 5 weeks.
And I have a fun bonus for you during the next 5 weeks!
Meg’s Final 5 Sale-A-Bration Tutorials
During the next 5 weeks, I’m going to offer a free pdf tutorial — 5 pages of samples, supplies and directions for making a set of cards with one of the Sale-A-Bration free selections.
How do I get this terrific pdf tutorial?
All you need to do is place an order online or in person with me during that week. Any order of any amount is fine — you’ll earn your Final 5 Tutorial for that week! Your tutorial will be emailed directly to you.
Do I have to order the items featured in the Final 5 Tutorial?
Of course not — you can order anything you want! Or you might choose to order the items listed in the Final 5 Tutorial supply list, so that you’ll have the supplies ready to make these projects as soon as your order arrives!
What if I sign up as a new demonstrator with Meg?
Then you’ll get all 5 tutorials! Plus you’ll get the terrific benefits of being a demonstrator: fun, fellowship, discounts on your orders and access to endless ideas. Oh, and there are only a few weeks left to get the Sale-A-Bration bonus with your Starter Kit — $156 in product of your choice for $99 — that’s a huge discount! You can learn more about becoming a demonstrator on my website. Or if you’re ready to do it now, you can sign up directly online 24-7!
For this week’s tutorial, you’ll want the following supplies to be able to make the projects as shown: (click the product numbers to see the items in my online store, then add them to your shopping cart)
Makes 20 sweet note cards with envelopes:
- 129311 Tea For Two Designer Series Paper $10.95
- 123002 In Color 2011-2013 Stampin’ Write Markers $14.95
- 129406 Bitty Butterfly Punch $15.95
- 129399 Paper Doilies $2.95
- 107311 Note Cards & Envelopes $5.95
Total of bundle before shipping and tax = $50.75
Then add the BLOOMIN MARVELOUS Stamp Set (w-129651 or c-129654) to your order for free.
Let me know if you have any questions about this fun program – email Meg.
Supplies for 4 projects — ready to stamp, delivered to your front door.
Have you already ordered your Reason to Smile in July? You can add this stamp set to your collection for only $5. I know I’m having fun with my set! (learn more)
Each month I send congrats cards to the top 10 demonstrators in my group for sales. Since they’ll be getting their cards in the mail this week, I figured it’s safe to post my Congrats card to them!
I used the new greeting set Sassy Salutations (see it online — 126705 or 126707). This set is quickly becoming my favorite ‘go to’ set for lots of different styles. It’s definitely ‘sassy’!
The card itself is created with the Two Step Stamping technique, and for the color layer, I used the Watercolor Wonder Crayons in the Subtles Color Collection (see them online – 119802).
Do you have some crafty kids or friends or family on your Shopping List this year? Then RUN over to the Online Extravaganza to check out the sales!!
My favorite sale Gift Combo? EEK!! I’m so excited I can hardly stand it!! Hands-down, here it is (click on each item to shop for it online–note that sale prices may not reflect until you click to add an item to your cart):
- Getting Started Stampin’ Spots (11 colors of ink for $13.17, reg $21.95 — 119979)
- Every Little Bit Clear Mount Stamp Set (28 stamps for $16.77, reg $27.95! – 120558)
- Clear Block A (you’ll need this for the Clear Mount stamps — $3.95 — 118487)
- Whisper White Notecards & Envelopes (set of 20 for $5.95 — 107311)
Total before shipping/tax? Only $39.84!! (normally $60!!)
The Every Little Bit stamp set is my favorite all-purpose stamp set. Kids of ALL ages love it, and it has a stamp for every occasion. There are even stamps for the holidays — including Christmas! Simple cards are oh-so-sweet with these images!
These images also make great GIFT TAG stamps — just add a couple of stamped ornaments to your package tags.
Or if you want to add to your kit, I’d check out the stamp sets that are 50% off. There are several greeting sets, including one that I’ve been drooling over for months — the Occasions Alphabet! (see it online)
If you do want to add the Occasions Alphabet to your gift, you might want to choose the Clear Block B (see it online) instead of the A Block, since the B size would work for BOTH the Occasions Alphabet and the Every Little Bit stamp set.
Whew! Okay, I’m going to go browse the sale a little more!! Here are THREE TIPS to make your ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA shopping experience a little smoother:
- When you click on a part of the sale (i.e. 50% off items), towards the right of the screen there is a pulldown menu titled “Show:”. By default, the screen shows 8 items. If you select “ALL” then you’ll be able to see all the items in that category at once — much easier to browse
- Remember that the sale prices MAY NOT be reflected until you click to add an item to your cart. Go ahead and add anything you want to check… you can always remove it later. Or not
- Occasionally jot down the product numbers you’re planning to purchase. The cart will not remember your order if you come back to finish shopping later.
Click here to visit Meg’s site and shop NOW! Remember that sale prices last only until November 30th!
Have fun shopping! And Happy Stamping!
It’s coming, and it begins with a “Don’t Miss Monday”!
You’ll want to log in to my Online Store on Monday, November 21, to take advantage of great savings. What will you choose??
- FREE digital downloads valued at $40 when you buy My Digital Studio Express?
- 60 percent off select Designer Fabrics?
- 30 percent off an exclusive ribbon bundle!?
Oh, wait– you don’t have to choose– you can get them ALL
In addition, there will be two items on sale for 24 hours only (Monday, November 21, 12:01 AM – 11:59 PM [MT])-so make sure you don’t miss the first 24 hours of Online Extravaganza!
I know I love sales, and sales that don’t require me to get up at 3 am the day are even better. So be sure to be ready to shop Monday, or during the rest of the week!
Plus there are specials on My Digital Studio digital bundles and even on your printed albums! I know I’ve been looking forward to getting a few books printed, so this will be a terrific sale for my own projects.
Finally, don’t miss the sale on the DIGITAL + Demonstrator Starter Kit!! If you’ve been considering either the My Digital Studio software or becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, this is a terrific offer.
Looking for more My Digital Studio ideas and tips? Be sure to check my recent MDS blog posts!
Want to get a fun bargain?
Do you like surprises?
These grab bags will come in three sizes: the $5, the $10, and the $15 grab bag. Each bag will contain a variety of discontinued products that could include a combination of any of the following: ribbons, Accents & Elements, chipboard, Designer Series Papers, and Simply Sent kit components. Grab bags will not contain stamp sets or tools.
Please keep the following in mind:
- Grab bag orders can only be placed in the Online Store (visit my store now)
- There is no minimum purchase required to participate in the grab bag special offer.
- There is no limit to the number of grab bags a customer may purchase; however, grab bag items are only available while supplies last.
- All grab bag sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- Not all grab bags will be unique.
- You should use the following item numbers when ordering grab bags:
|125873||$5 Grab Bag (containing at least $20 worth of products!)|
|125874||$10 Grab Bag (containing at least $40 worth of products!)|
|125875||$15 Grab Bag (containing at least $60 worth of products!)|
Be sure to get online and order your Grab Bags today!
And while you’re there, be sure to check the online Clearance Rack!
Have you seen this trend in stamping lately? I am a huge fan! The idea is to use layers of neutral card stock (Very Vanilla here) on top of Very Vanilla card stock to create a subtle design element. The effect is very classy and subtle.
This sample uses the Bliss stamp set, one of the FREE Sale-A-Bration selections, available when you order $50 or more of any Stampin’ Up! product until March 31st.
The Neutral on Neutral technique is further set off by the Framed Tulips Embossing Folder (see it online) for the Big Shot.
Okay, I admit it… my favorite Sale-A-Bration stamp set is Bliss. (download the mini catalog and see the others) That flourish is just gorgeous! I do find myself using the set with a variety of sayings though, since “bliss” has some limitations. I find that Sincere Salutations (see it online) is a good match for the style though, and it fits ANY occasion!
Leave me a comment… which one of the Sale-A-Bration stamp sets is YOUR favorite?
Have you tried My Digital Studio yet? You might have noticed that I LOVE this program! Here I’ve featured the So Much to Sale-A-Brate Digital Content CD, one of the items you can choose for FREE when you order $50 during Sale-A-Bration. (check out Sale-A-Bration details)
In January, I’m offering a special for online orders! When you place an order for $50 or more, you get to pick out an Idea & Inspiration Sheet for free!
The Digital Card Ideas sheet features 4 print-at-home projects using the Stampin’ Up! note cards and the fabulous selection of My Digital Studio papers, embellishments and stamps that are part of the Digital Content CD Sale-A-Bration gift. Directions are step-by-step and detailed enough for beginner My Digital Studio users. When you order $50 from Meg during Sale-A-Bration, you could pick this Idea & Inspiration sheet as a bonus gift!
- photos and detailed instructions for 4 projects
- features a Sale-A-Bration product or stamp set
- highlights a specific set of supplies that total at or around $50
- ideas you can adapt to any stamp set or color scheme you have on hand
- perfect for printing at home to keep handy when you stamp
- So Much to Sale-A-Brate Digital Card Ideas
- Bliss Bundle with Sponging
- Bliss Bundle with In Colors
- Ice Cream Parlor DSP and Accents Bundle
- Ice Cream Parlor Ribbon & Buttons Bundle
- Punch Bunch Ribbons Cards
- Punch Bunch 5 Color Cards
Check out all your choices on my website!
Let’s see… what are my top 5 days of the Stampin’ Up! year?
- First Day of the New Annual Catalog
- First day of Stampin’ Up! Convention
- Hostess Appreciation Night
- First day of a new Mini Catalog
- FIRST DAY OF SALE-A-BRATION!!
And that last one is TODAY–the first day of Sale-A-Bration. Here’s a card using the Bliss stamp set which is my favorite free Sale-A-Bration selection:
The stamp set I used here is Bliss, one of the fabulous new Sale-A-Bration choices. If you’ve never been part of Sale-A-Bration, then get ready to be excited! If you’ve been a stamper for awhile, you’re already excited for this sale to begin!! When you order $50 during Sale-A-Bration (before tax/shipping, Jan. 25 – Mar. 31), you get to pick out a free item from the Sale-A-Bration Mini Catalog!! (Click here to download the Sale-A-Bration Mini Catalog)
Check out all the benefits of Sale-A-Bration here…
***PLUS when you place your Sale-A-Bration order with me this month, I’ll send you a FREE 4-project Inspiration & Idea Sheet featuring the new Sale-A-Bration item of your choice. You’ll get one I&I sheet free for each $50 you order through me. So start your Wish List now, and shop online (or send me email) beginning January 25th!
Check out the Inspiration & Idea Sheet selections…
For this Bliss card, I used colors from the Botanical Gazette Designer Series Paper (see it online — from the Occasions Mini Catalog): Crumb Cake, Not Quite Navy, and Early Espresso. The greeting stamp (love life…live life) is from one of my favorite new sets — You’re a Gem (see it online).
** Technique Tip ** The butterfly is highlighted with the Spotlighting technique to create a focal point:
- Stamp the butterfly from Bliss first in Early Espresso on the background
- Stamp it again in Not Quite Navy on a piece of scrap paper
- Punch part of the butterfly with a 1″ Circle Punch
- Mount with a Stampin Dimensional exactly over the same portion of the background image
Have fun browsing the Sale-A-Bration Mini Catalog and planning your first order! Pick out which (or all!) of the Sale-A-Bration gifts you’d like first. I’ll be ready to share an Idea & Inspiration Sheet with you for each $50 you order!