Do you have an Elf on the Shelf at your house? Our elf is named Freddyting, and the kids love to check out his daily adventures. So this year I decided to create some Elf on the Shelf gift card holders using the Two Tags Die (see it online – 115954) and my Stampin’ Up! punches.
The gift card holder itself is simple:
- Cut Gumball Green card stock to 3-3/4″ x 7″. Score the card stock at 1/2″ and 3-3/4″. Fold into a flat tube and adhere on the tab.
- Use the Big Shot and the Two Tags Die to cut out a Real Red large tag. Cut another large tag bottom and trim at the score line. Glue to the edges of the tag to make a pocket.
- Add ribbon & Gumball Green Designer Series Pattern Paper and decorate with your elf! (click below for a larger picture)
Here are the links for the punches (gotta love the Red Glimmer Paper 121790):
- Full Heart Punch (119883)
- Ornament Punch (119847)
- Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (teeny scallop & circle) (118309)
- Modern Label Punch (119849)
- 1-3/4″ Scallop Circle Punch (cut in 1/2) (119854)
- Merry Minis Punch Pack (ornament) (126882)
Need an excuse to get the Two Tags Die for yourself for Christmas? Here are more ideas from my blog to inspire you!
Want to get a Stampin’ Up! Gift Certificate? There’s still time before the holidays! Just drop me an email and you can order StampBucks for someone on your Gift List. They’re good on anything I offer — stamps, paper, supplies, Stamps in the Mail Club, class fees — everything! In fact, I’m mailing StampBucks to someone in Alaska today (hint hint )
Stamps: Tags Til Christmas (121169 or 120847); Ink: Real Red; Paper: Red Glimmer Paper, Gumball Green, Real Red, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, 2012-2014 In Color Designer Series Patterned Paper; Accessories: Big Shot, Two Tags Bigz Die, Full Heart Punch, Ornament Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Merry Minis Punch Pack, 1 3/4″ Scallop Circle Punch, Modern Label Punch, Googlies self-adhesive eyes