Sometimes it’s fun to make something for your home decor – something crafty that you’ll keep around for a season or two. Here’s a door hanger (the finished size is about 5 x 5″). I created it for two special party hostesses in July – both Erica and Vickie got to keep one!
The stamps, inks and punches are nearly the same as a Stamp Club project that we made in June (check it out). I used the Pleasant Poppies stamp set (see it online), the Papillon Potpourri stamp set (see it online) and the Elegant Butterfly Punch (see it online).
- Cut a piece of First Edition Specialty Paper (see it online) and a piece of Chipboard to the same size (5 1/2 x 5 1/2″ here)
- Glue together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Use the 3 1/2″ Circle Die for Big Shot to cut the center from the the frame
- Poke holes for the Antique Brads at the top corners and add brads and ribbon.
- Stamp a background paper and layer as desired. Attach and embellish!
These would make fun little hostess gifts for showers or backyard BBQ gatherings. Try your own hand at creating something that’s not a card or a scrapbook page!