It’s the “chocolate” part that got your attention, isn’t it? Yes, you can admit it to me. I’d be in the same boat. Well, I would have been, except that I’m loving the Petal Cone Die so much that it would have been enough to make me check out this blog post!
The scallop half-circle and the banner piece are from the Petal Cone die. And the “Happy St. Patrick’s Day” is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set (see it online). Talk about a great stamp set–Teeny Tiny Wishes has greetings for LOTS of occasions and I find myself using it all the time.
You probably recognize the Owl from Punch Bunch (see some of my other samples). And the shamrock is one of my favorite punch creations! Here’s what you’ll need:
- one branch from the 2-Step Bird Punch (see it online)
- 4 hearts from the Small Heart Punch (see it online)
And the Shamrock Directions:
- Trim the two end leaves from the leafy branch piece
- Attach one heart to the remaining leaves to serve as the ‘base’ for the hearts
- Add the 3 remaining hearts to create the shamrock petals
- (and yes, I know that a Shamrock should have 4 leaves…feel free to add a 4th!)
This is a project from one of my home workshops recently. If you’d like to have your own party and get together to stamp with your friends, drop me an email! I’d love to get together and share this project with you in person.