I can’t say how much fun I had with this project–sometimes a project just comes along that makes me stop and realize how much I actually love to stamp. Do you know what I mean?
In any case, this project can be created as a greeting card (just add 1 page) or as a Mini Scrapbook Album for any occasion (add as many pages as you need).
Here are the Video Tutorials (Part 1 & Part 2) for creating this project on your own:
Here is the Supply List for this project. All supplies are available for order online through your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator — I’m happy to help you with an order if you don’t have a demonstrator! (click to view online):
- Big Shot Die Cut Machine (includes Cutting Mats and Spacer Platform) – 113439
- Letterpress Plate Lots of Love – 120983
- Petal Cone Die – 121810
- Fun Flowers Die – 121812
- Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder – 120175
- Premium Crease Pad for the Big Shot – 113476
- Stamping Sponges – 101610
- Designer BIG Buttons (Sweet Stitches) – 122302
- Melon Mambo Pompom Trim -123322
- Sticky Strip Adhesive – 104294
- Mini Glue Dots -103683
- Melon Mambo Ink Pad – 115656
- Early Espresso Ink Pad – 119670
- Pretty in Pink Card Stock – 100459
- Versamark Ink Pad – 102283
- Ice Cream Parlor Designer Series Paper & Quick Accents – 122242 (only available as a FREE selection with an order of $50 or more)
- Ice Cream Parlor Ribbon & Button Pack – 123529 (only availabe as a FREE selection with an order of $50 or more)
Interested in learning more about making projects like this on your own? Be sure to check out my Stamps in the Mail Club for ready-to-stamp kits, delivered to your doorstep, complete with Exclusive step-by-step Video Tutorials. (click to learn more)
And if you’re in central Illinois, join me tonight! We’re making this project at Stamp Club! Email me for directions and details.